Friday, December 17, 2010

Client Comments

“I would like to thank Mr. Rick Adamson, CPA with Adamson, Hood and Company, for handling our IRS tax problems. We were in debt over $100,000. When Mr. Adamson negotiated with the IRS, we paid $13,000.” Linda, Hockley, TX

“I was satisfied with the work Rick did for us in working with the IRS. It took a while, but we got it done.” Ray, Centerville, TX

“He (Mr. Adamson) was very good. It was a terrible headache, and he made it go away.” Physician, Houston, TX

“Rick helped me with an Offer in Compromise which saved me over $500,000. I am greatly appreciative.” Eric, Houston, TX

“Mr. Adamson helped me with an IRA audit. The result was a ‘No Change’ audit. I really think the Service just gave up and quit.” Leah, Birmingham, Alabama

“Rick handled a two year tax audit for me during 2010. My return contained some significant exposure items.  He was able to navigate around them so they never became problems. The result was a ‘No Change’ audit, except for some interest income I forgot to report to the tax return preparer. I was very pleased.” Steven, Humble, TX

No comments:

Post a Comment